As part of the United Church of Christ, we share these convictions:
- We acknowledge as sole head, Jesus Christ, Son of God and Savior.
- We acknowledge as kindred in Christ all who share in this confession.
- We look to the Word of God in the Scriptures, and to the presence and power of the Holy Spirit,
to prosper our creative and redemptive work in the world.
- We claim as our own the faith of the historic Church expressed in the ancient creeds and
reclaimed in the basic insights of the Protestant Reformers.
- We affirm the responsibility of the Church in each generation to make this faith its own in reality of worship, in honesty of thought and expression, and in purity of heart before God.
- In accordance with the teaching of our Lord and the practice prevailing among evangelical Christians, we recognize two sacraments: Baptism and the Lord's Supper or Holy Communion.
- adapted from the Preamble to the Constitution of the United Church of Christ
Fairmount United Church of Christ (Congregational)
1650 N. Fairmount
Wichita, KS 67208
No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you're welcome here ...